About Us Ace Classics London (Tiger Parts UK) are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the contact page.
Our Contact details:
Ace Classics London (Tiger Parts UK)
99 – 103 St Mildreds Road, London SE12 0RL, United Kingdom
Phone: 020 8698 4273
Fax: 020 8698 4273
VAT Registration No. 324 0304 15
The term Ace Classics or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Highfield, White Horse Road, Holly Hill, Meopham, Kent DA13 0UF Our company registration number is 7466790. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you should wish to return the goods and we are informed of this within seven days of purchase, we can offer a refund for the goods or an exchange, with a 10% handling charge. Postage will not be refunded on goods unless they are found to be faulty or sent in error. Returns are NOT accepted on Clearance or second hand items.
Please note, it is your responsibility to get the items back to us in the condition they arrived, please pack them carefully and make sure the original item packaging is included.
If the goods are found to be faulty you have up to 28 days to inform us and return them. We can then offer a full refund for the goods or an exchange.
There is a 6 month warranty on all new reproduction parts (does not include parts used for racing). Please note, this warranty does not cover Genuine New Old Stock Items or electrical goods and does not cover damage caused whilst fitting. Parts should also be fitted by a professional mechanic.
All returns should be clearly marked with “Returned Goods” on the outside of the package.